Open Day 22nd AugustAre you looking for childcare from September?
Come and meet us at our socially distanced Open Day and let us show you around our warm and friendly day nursery! If you like what you see, you can register on the day for FREE (usually £50 registration fee).
Why choose us?
Ashbourne Day Nurseries was created by parents for parents, which means we understand choosing the right childcare is a huge decision.
We are a group, not a chain, which means all our nurseries are as individual as the children who go there. Our staff are highly trained, and our nurseries enable children to learn and develop in a safe and stimulating environment.
• Professional childcare to meet individual needs
• Working closely with children’s individual needs, and promoting positive partnerships with parents
• Exceptional Care & Education – Nurseries are registered by Ofsted and comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS). We recognise each child’s emerging needs and interests and guide their development through warm, positive interactions, to prepare all children for school.
• We work closely with local schools, ensuring a seamless transition
• Universal and Extended Funding offered
Staff Awards Nominated by Staff 2018
Working as part of a team is what motivates many of our staff, and they like to recognise each other’s contribution to the happiness and success of their setting by nominating for a series of internal awards. Here are the 2018 winners:
The Champagne Award for the Most Sparkling Personality – Khadar from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Leavesden
- He can cheer anyone up! Always smiling.
- All the children love him and feel settled with him. He is always happy and has an infectious personality.
- He always has a smile on his face and everyone loves him. He is great with children, parents and staff alike.
- He is always positive and has a can-do attitude. He brightens up most days with his “singing”.
Got Your Back Award for the most supportive colleague – Kellie from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Bricket Wood
- 3rd in charge and always supportive to myself and the whole team.
- Always there to help whenever needed.
The Mission Impossible Award – Gabby from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Wing
- Gabby is a multitasker – she is in the office, she’s in the rooms, she’s at other nurseries. She gives support to whoever needs it. A real asset to the nursery.
- For taking on the role of deputy manager and supporting the nursery to get an OFSTED “Good”
- For always having such a caring soul and achieving so much for the nursery since becoming deputy.
The Swiss Army Knife Award for the best Multi Tasker – Mark at Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Oxley Park
- For making me laugh and the random singing in the room. For making all the amazing nursery food – if we did not have him we would all be hangry!
- For making food for two nurseries and always making healthy meals for the children.
- “Mr Kitchen Man” – Always gets the job done without fuss and brings flare and flavour to all the meals.
- Without him everyone would be lost. He is an amazing chef.
- Always delivering good food regardless.