Staff Awards Nominated by Staff 2018
Working as part of a team is what motivates many of our staff, and they like to recognise each other’s contribution to the happiness and success of their setting by nominating for a series of internal awards. Here are the 2018 winners:
The Champagne Award for the Most Sparkling Personality – Khadar from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Leavesden
- He can cheer anyone up! Always smiling.
- All the children love him and feel settled with him. He is always happy and has an infectious personality.
- He always has a smile on his face and everyone loves him. He is great with children, parents and staff alike.
- He is always positive and has a can-do attitude. He brightens up most days with his “singing”.
Got Your Back Award for the most supportive colleague – Kellie from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Bricket Wood
- 3rd in charge and always supportive to myself and the whole team.
- Always there to help whenever needed.
The Mission Impossible Award – Gabby from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Wing
- Gabby is a multitasker – she is in the office, she’s in the rooms, she’s at other nurseries. She gives support to whoever needs it. A real asset to the nursery.
- For taking on the role of deputy manager and supporting the nursery to get an OFSTED “Good”
- For always having such a caring soul and achieving so much for the nursery since becoming deputy.
The Swiss Army Knife Award for the best Multi Tasker – Mark at Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Oxley Park
- For making me laugh and the random singing in the room. For making all the amazing nursery food – if we did not have him we would all be hangry!
- For making food for two nurseries and always making healthy meals for the children.
- “Mr Kitchen Man” – Always gets the job done without fuss and brings flare and flavour to all the meals.
- Without him everyone would be lost. He is an amazing chef.
- Always delivering good food regardless.