Open Day 22nd AugustAre you looking for childcare from September?
Come and meet us at our socially distanced Open Day and let us show you around our warm and friendly day nursery! If you like what you see, you can register on the day for FREE (usually £50 registration fee).
Why choose us?
Ashbourne Day Nurseries was created by parents for parents, which means we understand choosing the right childcare is a huge decision.
We are a group, not a chain, which means all our nurseries are as individual as the children who go there. Our staff are highly trained, and our nurseries enable children to learn and develop in a safe and stimulating environment.
• Professional childcare to meet individual needs
• Working closely with children’s individual needs, and promoting positive partnerships with parents
• Exceptional Care & Education – Nurseries are registered by Ofsted and comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS). We recognise each child’s emerging needs and interests and guide their development through warm, positive interactions, to prepare all children for school.
• We work closely with local schools, ensuring a seamless transition
• Universal and Extended Funding offered
Staff Awards Nominated by Management 2018
Recognition for excellent work is one of the ways our staff are motivated, and this year our nursery managers want to recognise two employees for exceptional work:
Most Inspiring Educator – Simone from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Fenny Stratford:
- Simone goes above and beyond to ensure that the children experience a range of inviting and exciting activities. She also creates fantastic invitations to play to ignite children’s learning.
Outstanding Employee – Saffia from Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Millway
- Saffia could be nominated for any of these awards as she is literally the best employee ever!
- She always has a smile on her face despite what’s going on. She is always keeping other people smiling – now that is not easy! She has great energy with the children and is up for anything and everything. She is an all rounder and helps out all staff from all rooms when she can. I would bet that Saffia’s name would come to mind for many when asking for this nomination! We all need a Saffia 😀