Open Day 22nd AugustAre you looking for childcare from September?
Come and meet us at our socially distanced Open Day and let us show you around our warm and friendly day nursery! If you like what you see, you can register on the day for FREE (usually £50 registration fee).
Why choose us?
Ashbourne Day Nurseries was created by parents for parents, which means we understand choosing the right childcare is a huge decision.
We are a group, not a chain, which means all our nurseries are as individual as the children who go there. Our staff are highly trained, and our nurseries enable children to learn and develop in a safe and stimulating environment.
• Professional childcare to meet individual needs
• Working closely with children’s individual needs, and promoting positive partnerships with parents
• Exceptional Care & Education – Nurseries are registered by Ofsted and comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS). We recognise each child’s emerging needs and interests and guide their development through warm, positive interactions, to prepare all children for school.
• We work closely with local schools, ensuring a seamless transition
• Universal and Extended Funding offered
Parents’ Choice Awards 2018
At Ashbourne Day Nurseries, we like to celebrate success. and our brand new Parents’ Choice Award has helped the parents who entrust us with their children to thank individual members of staff by nominating them for the award.
This is a new award, given to the member of staff who has received the most positive feedback from parents and the very first winner is Chelsea at Ashbourne Day Nurseries Princes Risborough. Congratulations Chelsea!
Here are some of the comments that helped her win the award:
- “She is always welcoming and caring”
- “For her consistency in supervision and care of all the children – always providing a thorough handover and always greeting us with a smile. Thanks Chelsea – you give us parents a lot of security when leaving our children with you.”
- “Friendly, helpful and reliable. She connects well with the children”
- “Always makes an effort to talk to my daughter and is always smiling.”
- “My child interacts really well with her and always talks about Chelsea.”
- “She is always attentive and gives her full attention. She always comes across as putting every child first. She is so dedicated and enthusiastic.”