Open Day Event
Are you looking for childcare? Come and meet us at our socially distanced Open Day and let us show you around our warm and friendly day nursery! If you like what you see, you can register on the day for FREE (usually £50 registration fee).
Why choose us?
Ashbourne Day Nurseries was created by parents for parents, which means we understand choosing the right childcare is a huge decision. We are a group not a chain, which means all our nurseries are as individual as the children who go there. Our staff are highly trained, and our nurseries enable children to learn and develop in a safe and stimulating environment.
· Professional childcare to meet individual needs
· Working closely with children’s individual needs, and promoting positive partnerships with parents
· Exceptional Care & Education – Nurseries are registered by Ofsted and comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS). We recognise each child’s emerging needs and interests and guide their development through warm, positive interactions, to prepare all children for school.
· We work closely with local schools, ensuring a seamless transition
· Universal and Extended Funding offered
How will it work?
To keep you safe, we will be running 45-minute personal tours of our settings for each family, so you will need to register to book your place.
Due to restrictions, we will not be running stay and play activities this time, however, the nurseries will be set up as usual so you can see our facilities and meet the team. You are welcome to bring your children to meet us too.
If you can’t find a time that suits book a private tour on the link below.
Book Your Private Open Day TourSelect the nursery you would like to visit and book the time slot that you would like.
The next open days: