Fenny Stratford Day Nursery Good Ofsted Report
We are delighted to be able to formally announce that Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Fenny Stratford has been awarded a ‘Good’ report from its Ofsted inspection!
This is the first time the setting has been inspected since it was acquired by the Ashbourne group, and we are delighted that under the leadership of manager Jordan McCormick, it has achieved the ‘Good’ rating.
As you can imagine, Jordan is very proud of the achievement, and puts it down to the hard work of her team, based at Fenny Stratford, near Bletchely
“I am absolutely delighted with our recent Ofsted inspection report. As a team we have worked incredibly hard over the last 12 months in developing the nursery to ensure that we are providing good-quality care and education for our children through a nurturing and engaging environment. We are extremely ambitious for the nursery and are excited to continue to develop our provision.”
The Ofsted report considers that the provision of childcare services is good because:
- The manager monitors staff practice thoroughly and supports staff well to build further on their existing good teaching skills.
- She fosters a positive working environment where all staff work together well to provide children with good-quality care and education.
- Children develop into enthusiastic learners during their time at nursery. Staff provide the support and encouragement they need to approach their learning confidently.
- Children show good levels of well-being.
- Staff skillfully help them to settle quickly into nursery life and to feel secure and happy about being cared for away from home.
- The manager monitors children’s progress and quickly identifies children who need extra support to make the progress of which they are capable.
- Staff work closely with other professionals to meet the individual needs of each child.
- Children make good progress from their starting points.
- The manager is ambitious for the nursery. She leads her team well in a programme of ongoing evaluations and improvements. For example, staff have recently developed an exciting outdoor learning environment to better meet the needs of active learners.
Copies of the Fenny Stratford Day Nursery Good Ofsted Report have already been made available to parents, and are available on request to any parents considering Ashbourne Day Nurseries at Fenny Stratford for their childcare. If you’d like to know more about the setting, click here, or call 01908 477 511 to book a visit.